Tuesday, December 28, 2010

He is in the Details....

Haven't blogged for a few days....have been putting updates on Facebook....not even sure if anyone is reading this blog or not...but it is a way for me to get my thoughts down...so I do it =) for me....

We didn't get to fly out on the 26th as planned due to a snowstorm....was so frustrating...Was mentally prepared to go to Haiti...and now, here I am, in Kingsport...still waiting....So hard...I have honestly felt that God wants me to go on this trip...one door after another has opened...Almost unbelievable...So, I am having a hard time with this stumbling block....I know that God is in the details...and I know that He knows more than I could ever comprehend...but I can't help but feel frustration, because I could be there now...serving....Don't get me wrong...I am not complaining...just reasoning....I have been doing this for the past day or two...so, I am just now getting down to putting all my thoughts down....today...feeling peace.....=) but just wanting to share my last few days....

I was listening to the radio yesterday right after I did my devotion, and had asked the Lord to help me understand why this is going on...and the following song came on..."While I am Waiting-by John Waller" Ok, I have heard this song, like 1000 times...but never this way...Isn't it amazing how you can listen, but not really listen? If that makes any sense...=) But that is what I have done lately...I have heard things...but not really....This song is amazing...going to post it...listen, and pay attention to the words....
So, I will serve Him....While I am waiting...Praying...and being obedient....with peace =) Even while I wait....

2 Corinthians 4:16-18
Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal...

Psalm 37:34
Wait for the LORD and keep his way. He will exalt you to inherit the land; when the wicked are cut off, you will see it.

Wanted to share this morning....God IS in the details of every thing that is going on concerning this mission trip to Haiti...I know He wants me there....Just wasn't the way I had planned...This morning...I am laying it at His feet....

No comments:

Post a Comment