Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I don't want to be Stuck....

"I don’t want to stay stuck. I don’t want the storyline of my faith to be eclipsed by a shift I was unwilling to make. If you’re feeling stuck, as I so often do, here’s a prayer to pray today…God, help me move forward at the speed of your direction and intention, no matter how painful the transition may be."~Steven Furtick (www.stevenfurtick.com)

When I first read  this, I had to read it a second time. This is my heart. I don't want to stay "stuck". I want the storyline of my faith to be changed. I know that God has been working in my life and in my heart the past few months...June 23rd was the day it all started. I lost my brother in law that day. The events that have continued to happen in my life and the life of my family....have seemed negative. There have been days that I honestly think, "What else?"....But then in my heart I hear this voice that says, "You are supposed to be learning from this life I have given you. Everything that you are experiencing is for a purpose. Don't just "get through" it....Learn from it. Depend on Me. Have Faith. See with My eyes. Know I am here for you. I will show you the purpose in due time." Did I actually "HEAR" those words...No. But it's the feeling that I have. So, I am trying to look at life that way. I know He has a plan for me. Praying, and trying to figure it all out. I know He will show me. In His time<3

No comments:

Post a Comment