Sunday, January 1, 2012

Project 365? plus one....

This is something I have wanted to do for a few years, and just didn't think that I would follow through with it....But this year, I have decided to do it. And I am going to post my daily picture on my blog...a sort of accountability thing for me =) I plan on taking one photograph every day, that "wraps up" our day, so to speak. I plan on monthly, compiling all of the pictures into an album, and at the end of the year, I hope to have one picture for each day of 2012. A personal goal for me. I hope to capture some of our every day moments. I am going to allow cell phone pictures as well because I know there are sometimes that I may not be able to use my camera, but I always have my cell phone. Trying to make this little personal goal of mine as reachable as possible. So for the first day of 2012, what better picture to post....that of my church. Starting the new year of right. Worshipping our Lord <3

No comments:

Post a Comment