Thursday, July 21, 2011

Me? Unwilling?

You know what's funny to me? When you pick up your Bible, and something jumps out at you...You may have read it before, or you may not think that it could be applicable to your life today...But every time...it is. I read these verses this morning...and actually laughed. =) I have been worrying about the "job situation"...trying to find something full time...worrying about the "van situation"....wondering how we are going to get it fixed....many more "worries", that I won't even list here....and then when I do my Bible Study this morning, I read these verses....COMPLETE DEPENDENCE on ME...the VERY thing you've been unwilling to do....hmmmmm...I took that one personal =) I have said, that I was praying about these things...and have still worried about them....so gonna make this one short and sweet....but if you don't spend time in His word...you need to...If you are struggling with anything..grief, depression, financial problems, worry, anxiety....His Word is there for us...and believe me, when you get into His word~you will be amazed....I am...every day....Are my problems gone? No, but I believe that He is in control...and can't wait to see where this ride is going to end up<3

No comments:

Post a Comment